Leadership, Motivation, and Performance Enhancement
Time & Location
About the Event
West Central MN SHRM invites you to join our monthly chapter meeting, Friday, September 24 from 11:30am-1:30pm.
Brief chapter updates and speaker introduction
Presentation: Leadership, Motivation, and Performance Enhancement by Jerry Holl
Jerry Holl is a professional storyteller highlighting the lessons learned from his solo and unsupported bicycle journey from Alaska to Mexico as a 57 year old novice distance cyclist. He is inspiring, entertaining, educational, and 100% authentic.
His numerous messages are summarized in the following three key themes:
- People are so much more capable than they think,
- Although he pedaled alone, it took a team to get him there
- Find and inspire the best in others and you’ll unleash their full capabilities and performance
West Central MN SHRM is an affiliate chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Our monthly meetings provide HR and business professionals with networking and educational opportunities.
- Event Registration$40$400$0
- Current SHRM Chapter Member$0$00$0