Time & Location
Jun 08, 2023, 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Holiday Inn, 5637 MN-29, Alexandria, MN 56308, USA
About the Event
Calling all Business and HR leaders! The 2023 Employment Law Update includes relevant employment law topics, trends and changes impacting our communities and employees.
- 4 employment law experts: presentations from each attorney + panel discussion
- 8:30am – 2:00pm (doors open at 8:00am for registration and breakfast prior to event starting at 8:30am)
MEET OUR PRESENTERS!
- Katelyn Steffel Spangrud, Associate Attorney for the Swenson Lervick Law Firm will be presenting on the "Hot Off the Press".
- Penelope J. Phillips, Attorney at Law for Felhaber Larson will be presenting on "Minnesota NEW Family and Medical Leave and Sick and Safe Time Laws."
- Michael J. Moberg, Attorney at Law for the Jackson Lewis P.C. Law Firm will be presenting on "Hybrid and Remote Work -- is it Here to Stay?"
- Tom Jacobson, Attorney at Law for the Swenson Lervick Law Firm will be presenting on "Don't be so hostile! A fresh look at hostile work environment liability."
Attend in Person
Ticket includes access to event materials, breakfast, lunch and beverages, 4 employment law experts: presentations from each attorney + panel discussion and the chance to win fun prizes!$60.00