Thu, Jun 16|
2022 Employment Law Update
Time & Location
Jun 16, 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Grand Arbor, 4403 Pioneer Rd SE, Alexandria, MN 56308, USA
About the Event
Calling all Business and HR leaders! The 2022 Employment Law Update includes relevant employment law topics, trends and changes impacting our communities and employees.
- 4 employment law experts: presentations from each attorney + panel discussion
- 8:30am – 2:00pm (doors open at 8:00am for registration and breakfast prior to event starting at 8:30am)
- Hot off the Press: Employment Law News You Can Use – Katelyn Spangrud
- Wage and Hour in 2022: Overtime, Recordkeeping, and Wage Theft – Grant Collins
- Unionization Trends: What You Need to Know – Mike Moberg
- Can’t We All Just Get Along? Lessons Learned from the Chaos of 2020-2021 – Tom Jacobson
Attend in Person
Ticket includes access to event materials, breakfast, lunch and beverages, 4 employment law experts: presentations from each attorney + panel discussion and the chance to win fun prizes!